Powered By Blogger

2020年12月26日土曜日

The Pine/ 松-- ---AIH-Dec.2020-20201226

 

たまよする松はかはらず常盤なれ有尽の身のいろ秋にさめゆき

 

though the pine

to which I leave my breath

is evergreen

I, of the finite

am fading away in autumn

 

Note: In Japanese, the pine tree is written as “

/Matsu”. And “wait” is “待つ/Matsu”.  Both pronunciations are the same. So the pine tree means” wait” in this piece.

(C)2020Rika Inami 稲美 里佳


-----Thank you for your reply-----

Each withering autumn leaf whispers:
Don’t you worry my friend,
I’ll be back in spring with many new leaves
so you can savor the smells of spring,
ring the shrine bell, burn holy incense,
and fall in love again.

(C)Bhawana


From Tanka by Rika Inami 40

 Akita International Haiku Network 


Tanka by Rika Inami 40

Tanka by Rika Inami 39



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿