Powered By Blogger

2018年1月21日日曜日

Akita International Haiku, Senryu and Tanka Network, January.

Akita International Haiku, Senryu and Tanka updated Tanka page.
I composed 10 tankas about Dewa Sanzan, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan.
I tried to express myself about the process of the change of my state in mind while stepping up to the top in Mt. Haguro path, which is said that greatest haiku master Matsuo Basho clibmed up.
Please access and enjoy them.
秋田インターナショナル俳句、川柳、短歌ネットワークの短歌ページが更新されました。
今回は出羽三山行を掲載して頂きました。
https://akitahaiku.com/
羽黒参道の険しい石段を登って頂上の出羽三山に到着するまでの心境の変化の過程を10首に託しました。
皆さまアクセス宜しくお願い致します。
*
祓川の清(すが)しき音や霊山の参道に入り耳をうるほす
* fresh sounds
from limpid stream--
purification-river
around the starting point
to holy mountains
*
©Rika Inami 稲美里佳

..........
Thank you for the reply.

*****
a beautiful  
calm  
place  to be
 the flowing  water 

©︎jim my

*****
blue stream 
 with passionate sound 
creates a melody… 
that takes me 
towards my ultimate destiny 
 
January 2018© Hifsa Ashraf

*****
Just seeing water flow reflecting Just hearing as it goes peaceful by
©︎jim my


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿