Powered By Blogger

2018年10月16日火曜日

Tanka ...Lake Sukawa 須川湖 2018

Lake Sukawa 須川湖

秋さきがけて麗しき須川湖は雲垂れこめて霧雨けぶる

leading 
autumn beauty ... 
Lake Sukawa
is half veiled with clouds
 in a gossamer drizzle


When I visited there, it was 8℃/ 46.4℉  at Lake Sukawa close to Mt. Kurikoma and it was 18℃/  64.4℉ lower bound. The temprature difference was 10℃/ 50℉ between there and here.  Autumnal leaves were half done, but I could still enjoy them.   It was drizzling  when I reached but it changed to be sunny around my leaving.  The altitude of Lake Sukawa is 1,200m/ about 4,000 feet.

栗駒山に近い須川湖に行った時、気温は8℃でこちらの方は18℃でした。気温差10℃。
紅葉は半ば終わっていましたが、まだ楽しむことができました。お天気は到着したときは雨少々の曇りでしたが、帰る頃に晴れました。須川湖の標高は1,200mです。

©2018Rika Inami 稲美 里佳



Autumn clouds over the lake
Can't hide a perfect beauty
Of eternity


©Henry Lion Oldie

*****

豊田隆志様より

村雨の 露もまだひぬ 槇の葉に 霧立ちのぼる 秋の夕暮れ

寂蓮法師(87番)『新古今集』秋・491

*****



 須川湖は知らねど秋の装いを見せて煙るは栗駒の麓


©Ryuuji Suwa

*****

dew drops
drizzle over water maidens 
veiling them



©Ashoka Weerakkody


*****

Every day
when glad to awake
is greeted with a smile
to be able to see
and be aware
of the beauty that surrounds us
and to say such a beautiful day
I know my thoughts may be to long
and some don't rhyme
Happiness and contmentent
Is a gift I have found



©jim my



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿