Powered By Blogger

2019年1月9日水曜日

Tanka ..A .Dream in Darkness ぬばたまの夢 a201901


ぬばたまの夢に思へば遥かなる背は我が歌に返しおきにし 

darkness ...
thinking of you in a dream
I find
my beloved far away from me
left his reply on my tanka


©Rika Inami 稲美 里佳

---------------------

in a dream of a dream
darkness and light together
all that we see or seem
its safely secluded in a far way land


©Miriam Strauss

-------------------------

darkness and light
both in need of the other
yin & yang



bare branches
covered with snow
dreams of spring


last time
thinking about you and me
'a dream within a dream'


©Hannes Froehlich

---------------------------

The deep dream
Away in a different direction finally


©Robert Patterson

---------------------------------


The moonlight
reflecting
upon the snow
Brightens our night


©jim my


-------------------
les bottes prêtes
à affronter le grand froid
la neige habille l’hiver
chaque seconde disparaît
un mètre carré de prairie

©Imelda Senn

----------------------------
写真

lightless world
l can't see your face
but I feel
warmth of your hand
anxiety has gone out


Photograph & Tanka ©Noriyuku Sawada








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿