Powered By Blogger

2026年8月22日土曜日

ファンモンタルボ国際文学芸術賞受賞 20260822

                                                    

【ご報告】

このたび、ミラノ・エクアドル文化芸術センター、トスカーナ・ディントル文化協会の2団体、ならびに文化サロン『レ・ノーヴェ・ムーゼ(九柱のミューズの晩餐会)』が主催する、ファン・モンタルボ国際文学芸術賞Premio Internazionale di Arte Letteraria Juan Montalvo)にて、特別国際賞(PREMIO SPECIALE INTERNAZIONALE)を受賞いたしました。

本賞を主催・運営してくださった会長 Marina Pratici 氏ならびに事務局長のGaia Greco氏、そして私の作品を真摯に審査し選出してくださった審査員の皆様に、心より深く感謝申し上げます。

 同賞は Ivonne Sanchez-Barea 氏との同位受賞となります。

今回は自由部門とテーマ部門があり、テーマは「社会的包摂(Social Inclusion)」でした。社会的包摂とは、年齢、障害、性別、収入の違い等にかかわらず、すべての人が互いを認め合い、一つの輪の中で生きてゆく社会を指します。

私はこれまでの人生で身近に体験したことをもとに、このテーマに沿った短歌3首(英語および文語体短歌)で応募いたしました。

短歌という短い定型詩の中で、どれほどテーマを表現できるか不安もありましたが、思い切って挑戦し、このように名誉ある賞を賜り誠に嬉しい限りです。

作品につきましては発表直後のため、公開は控えさせていただきます。

今回の受賞を大きな励みとし、今後とも一層精進してまいります。

皆様、これからもどうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

English

 

[Announcement]

I am deeply honored to announce that I have received the International Special Prize (PREMIO SPECIALE INTERNAZIONALE) at the "Juan Montalvo" International Literary and Artistic Awards, organized by the Ecuadorian Cultural Center of Milan, the Toscana e Dintorni Cultural Association, and Cenacolo Le Nove Muse in Italy.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the President, Marina Pratici, Head of the Secretariat, Gaia Greco, and all the organizers for their dedication, as well as to the esteemed members of the jury for honoring my work with this recognition.

I share this honor alongside co-recipient Ms. Ivonne Sanchez-Barea.

This year's competition featured both open and themed categories, with the primary theme being "Social Inclusion"—a concept that calls for a society where all individuals, regardless of age, disability, gender, or income, respect one another and live together as one.

Drawing from my own life experiences, I submitted three Tanka poems (presented in both English and classical Japanese prose) aligned with this theme.

While I felt some hesitation about how effectively I could convey such a profound message within the brief, structured format of Tanka, I am truly overjoyed and grateful to have been recognized with this meaningful award.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the President Marina Pratici , Head of the Secretariat Gaia Greco, and all the organizers for their dedication, as well as to the esteemed members of the jury for honoring my work with this recognition.

Please note that the submission work will not be published at this time, as the award has just been announced.

This achievement serves as a great inspiration for me to continue refining my works. Thank you all for your warm and continued support.


·         #JuanMontalvo #PremioLetterario #Letteratura #Cultura #award

#ファンモンタルボ国際文学芸術賞 #ファンモンタルボ #受賞

#文語体短歌で国際文芸賞受賞 #短歌で国際文芸賞受賞

 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿