Powered By Blogger

2018年11月23日金曜日

Tanka ...Before the Snowfall 雪降る前に 20181123a


雲割きて霜月の野に光一条綺羅に差す...雪降る前に

breaking clouds
a beam of light shines bright
through 
a misty grey field
before  the snowfall


※写真は散歩中に撮りました。
About the photo, I took it while walking.

©2018Rika Inami 稲美 里佳

---------------------

A. so wonderful
moments before snowfall
the smell


B. stabbing the grey
a beam of light shines bright
finding the first snowflakes



© Rebecca Sanchez 2018

----------------
 after the fall
awaiting a dress-up in white
first snowflake


©Ashoka Weerakkody

------------------------

さらばとて枯れ葉に成って落ちるのも雪降る前のエピローグなり

©Ryuuji Suwa

---------------------------

observing the sky
changing seasons
rain thunder snow
beauty must ail and died
to reborn again


©Miriam Strauss

-----------------------

The beam of light 
Falling in the bushes
Snow melted in the pond

©Ram Kumar Panday

-----------------------------------

emitting sunlit
graceful love
exquisite fall

©Mamta Duseja

------------------------

We transform into spirts
To fly the light
We belong on the rhythmic.waves


©Robert Patterson

----------------------------
Beautiful sunlight
sometime shines
through
even the darkest clouds
Smile


© jim my

The rembeance
Of the Sunlight
the Beautiful sunlight
will warm you through
the darkest night
and hold you
to the new dawn


© jim my


makes me smile that you like my thoughts
and that you share them with others ,
I will someday send a song be well
Words of kindness
so small to say
gives to others
a smile :)


©jim my


Beautiful snow that fell overnight
was awakened as I viewed out
to see
a beautiful snow covered
Dream
all of the beauty that surrounds us
Chose to put on finer clothes

to remind us of the beauty
That is all around us


©jim my


The beauty is always there

Every day
Just for us to see
just we need to open our eyes
To enjoy

©jim my


Clouds as they drift
Bring what is
Before them
Thunder
Or Beautiful silent rain
They Rain upon us
Life

©jim my

Every day

as I awake

different times

as I slowly stand up

as my old bones creak

Thankful for the small ache
makes me aware I am still alive
and aware for another day
Just with wonderment and thankful
for another day
to be able to be aware
of the beauty that surrounds me
Enjoy life :)

©jim my







My Google+ → https://plus.google.com/+RikaInami_cosmosrainbow



My Twitter →https://twitter.com/RikaInami8








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿