Powered By Blogger

2018年11月1日木曜日

Tanka...Doudantsutsuji 満天星紅葉


蜘蛛つむぐ 銀紗糸おほふ 紅き葉に 白露たまに満天星躑躅

doudantsutsuji--
spirit of crystal drops
on crimson leaves
wrapped by
spider spun mist

©2018Rika Inami 稲美 里佳

*****

the Spider
spins a beautiful web
for all to see
be aware

to not be trapped


©jim my

If woke up
with a smile
after wiping the drool
from my face
will it be a fine day ?


©jim my

-----------------------


Silent mother nature
weaving the invisible
flowing like time
between two lines
fine balance


©Miriam Strauss

--------------------------------

colored leaves
dewdrops and the mist
rainbow !


©Ashoka Weerakkody


---------------------------------------

red maple leaves
--- flying to Barcelona
in the fall season



Haiku & Photo ©Imelda Senn

------------

紅き葉は覆われたくて薄着でも蜘蛛の銀紗糸レースの如く

©Ryuuji Suwa



---------------
as time goes by
sometimes reflect
sometimes good memories
will cherish forever
sometimes other to forget

©jim my

a small teardrop
remembering times past
sometimes a tear of sadness
sometimes a tear of joy
I smile


©jim my

Walking  
for a short time 
barefoot in the snow 
Makes  you thankfull 
for  
your old shoes 

©jim my





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿