Powered By Blogger

2018年12月18日火曜日

Tanka...Tuesday Bench 火曜ベンチ Dec.18. 2018


一閃に時の旅人舞ひ降りて陽だまりの光の子とあそぶ

a flash ...
a time traveler alights
on the bench,
playing with photons
in the sunny spot


※ About the photograph, I took this at the foot of Mt. Chokai in October.

写真は10月下旬に鳥海山の麓で撮りました。

©2018Rika Inami稲美 里佳

-------------------------------
travelling through illusion
shaking the heavy weight
eons and universes
light from light
manifesting the one


©Miriam Strauss

------------------------------

Give thanks
For the new dawning
Life is full of wonders
Let yourself be free

©Robert Patterson

--------------------------------------

The light that traveled so far from the Sun
Shines
Makes our surroundings Glow



©jim my

-----------------------------

Belli i colori delle foglie intorno alla panchina e il raggio di sole che fa brillare il legno ! Un incanto del Cielo sulla Terra a volte accade

©Maria Fiorella Borrini

----------------------------

Sitting
on the bench
Time rewound
Happy and sad moments
All flashed in memory....

©Aparajita Ojha

----------------------------

<<On a poet’s Tuesday bench>>

I’d just made my way downhill and rested on the bench at the foot of the mountain. I breathed slowly in and out, in and out … to calm down and recreate both soul and body.

„May I take place on this bench too?“,

a warm and gentle voice asked. As I opened my eyes an elder man seemed to step right out of the sunlight. After a slight bow he sat down beside me. We didn’t change many words but on the other hand we shared our silence and I don’t know how our thoughts. As he‘d got up again and thanked me for this time together I asked:

„Will we meet again? And what’s your name?“ – „What’s a name?“,

he replied,

„you’ll know me when we meet again, won’t you?“.

A little bit frightened I realized that he didn’t move his lips. He passed away into the bright light of fall and I heard his voice:

one day we’ll share
another experience
in another time


©Hannes Froehlich










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿