Powered By Blogger

2021年6月20日日曜日

漆黒/ Pitch Darkness -AIH 20210620

 

漆黒の未知の魔の風入りたるか摩擦に喘ぎ我が身の軋む

 

a pitch-dark

unknown evil wind must have

entered me

my body creaks

as I gasp at the friction


 (C)2021Rika Inami稲美 里佳


From Tanka by Rika Inami 46


a night owl
seeking a dark corner
trespassed

(C) Ashoka Weerakkody


stargazing
in the middle of the sky 
I see a star 
I don't recognize 
your face my friend...

midnight ...
me and the moon 
walking around the lake 
scooping the  stars 
with my beach hat 

(C) Laughing waters

瞑想は心を無にし魔の風も摩擦喘ぎも凌駕するもの

(C) Ryuuji Suwa

苦しみて我が身をせむる事なかれ世の中全て移り行くもの

(C)岡本 信一






Previous 前  Next 次


To my Interview on Poetry Matters

 Rika Inami Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rika.inami.35

My Tanka and me on 2526-27,47,67747880-81

TANKA HARAKO: 短歌 原狐 Kindle Edition

TANKA HARAKO Ⅱ: 短歌 原狐 Ⅱ Kindle Edition

TANKA HARAKO Ⅲ: 短歌 原狐 Ⅲ Kindle Edition

TANKA HARAKO COLLECTION1 短歌 原狐集 1

<現在他のブログで連載中の小説/ Rika Inami's Novel writing on the other blog>

〇短歌小説 五次元歌人: 
こちらは現在、私の他のブログにて連載中です。

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿